Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Expanding our Capabilities

With the horses almost ready for summer camp, the tack packed and the decision as to which horse goes to which camp made, we finally have time to develop some new skills or brush up on some old ones! For me this includes making my riding a priority. I am riding every day which is a big change from when school was in session and I was lucky if I got to feed Max an apple each day!

In the office I am working on integrating our social media to make it work together as much as possible and trying to keep up with this ever changing medium. Don't laugh, but it has taken me quite a while to figure out how to embed YouTube videos into facebook and the blog. I am so proud of the achievement that I'm using this post as a practice. If you  have not seen Max's Guided Tour of the SAPC Equestrian Center take a look now. Max has shot more footage for his future videos and is waiting for his editor to piece it together. Next up Max's Guided Tour of the Ride-Like-A-Knight Therapeutic Horsemanship Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment